Search Engine Optimization
Free Google Advertising (SEO)
100% Money Back Guarantee - We Confidently Get You Results!
Our monthly SEO service guarantee covers all areas of search engine growth.
1. Our SEO services will get you a minimum of 5 new keyword rankings from relevant search phrases that have generated search results for your website.
2. While individual keyword rankings may increase or decrease, there will be a minimum net ranking gain of 25 positions for all active rankings.
Service guarantee does not apply under the following circumstances:
1. SEO work is removed from the website and/or modified without approval.
2. Website SEO issues that negatively impact SEO are not resolved, including excessive duplicate content or high volumes of low-quality inbound links. A game plan to remedy any website issues identified will be provided to the Client.
3. Website hosting issues including excessively slow web page load times, excessive downtime (website cannot be accessed) or a website that has been hacked or compromised and is penalized by Google or Bing.
Core SEO Task Summary
1. KEYWORD RESEARCH
Identify high-demand search phrases likely to generate sales.
2. INITIAL ON–SITE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (VISIBLE)
Optimization of the visible readable content on your website, with consideration of your target keywords. Up to 10 web pages.
3. INITIAL CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (NON–VISIBLE)
Content optimization improving non–visible HTML elements including META tags, Page TITLE, Alt Tags, etc. Up to 10 web pages.
4. TECHNICAL SEO EVALUATION
Observation of the overall technical SEO health of the website. Includes the review of the web page load speed, mobile responsive design, SSL hosting, inbound link quality, crawling issues, robots.txt, sitemap and other technical factors that impact the performance of the SEO campaign.
5. TECHNICAL SITE DESIGN EVALUATION
Observation of the overall SEO design health of the website. Includes the review of the on-page link crawling, content crawling, content impact on search, internal & external duplicate content, devalued content, pop-ups, below-the-fold content, page count, infinite-scroll issues and other design-related factors that impact the performance of the SEO campaign.
6. WEBSITE PERFORMANCE RECOMMENDATION
If needed, performance recommendations addressing conversion improvements, customer engagement, messaging, aesthetics or issues that could improve website performance.
7. WEBSITE ARCHIVE
Archival of web pages targeted for optimization before and after the initial SEO work is implemented. This provides a snapshot of each web page addressed by the SEO campaign.
8. WEBSITE CONTENT & LAYOUT RECOMMENDATIONS
Provided on an as-needed basis, the recommendation of new web pages including SEO landing pages or pages that can help with the performance of the website (improved conversion rates). Assistance will be offered if recommendations are made.
9. BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS
Link building and profile submissions through business directory listings. Includes major business portals like manta.com and Merchant Circle. Entire network expands to 225+ business listing sites.
10. ONLINE YELLOWPAGE SUBMISSIONS
Link building and profile submissions through Online Yellow Pages websites like SuperPages.com.
11. GPS & MOBILE MAP SUBMISSIONS
Link building and profile submissions across GPS Systems like TomTom, Chevy, Toyota and other automotive manufacturer’s phone and mapping services.
12. VOICE RECOGNITION & SEARCH SUBMISSIONS
Link building and profile submissions through voice search technology like Apple’s Siri, Windows Phones and Android Devices.
13. LOCAL SEO
Creation and/or optimization of up to three Google My Business listings.
14. SCHEMA MARKUP
For compatible CMS’, the addition of schema.org structured data markup in Google-recommended JSON-LD format.
15. SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS
Website submissions to over 25 US–based search engines, including all major engines and numerous secondary search engines.
16. ADAPTATION TO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING UPDATES
Google implements over 500 ranking adjustments per year. We make adjustments to your campaign to accommodate these changes.
17. ONGOING SEO SERVICES
Ongoing SEO tasks to ensure long term campaign growth. On a month to month basis we will prioritized various tasks, as needed to exceed the performance guarantee, ranging from more content, more pages, content optimization adjustments, more inbound links, keyword retargeting, product targeting (Data Highlighting), strategy adjustments, website infrastructure cleanup, schema markup, bad link removal, etc.
18. XML SITEMAPS
Construction of XML sitemaps to ensure search engine BOT crawling and to identify crawling issues. Sitemaps are crawled by all major search engines.
19. BAD LINK CLEANUP
If bad inbound links are identified during the SEO Evaluation, we post the bad links to the Google’s Disavow Links tool to reduce their negative impact on search rankings.
20. GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT CREATION
The addition of a Google Analytics account (if one does not already exist). Evaluation of website traffic stats to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the website and to provide feedback concerning SEO campaign performance.
21. WEBMASTER TOOLS ACCOUNT CREATION
Creation and installation of a Webmaster Tools accounts for Google. Webmaster Tools provides direct feedback from Google covering performance metrics about your website. This information is used to identify problems with the website, the campaign and to provide direction for future SEO work.
22. MONTHLY RANKING REPORTS & UPDATES
Campaign progress updates and a keyword ranking report showing rankings for relevant keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
23. DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTING
With over 21 years of experience, our digital marketing team has seen all that the internet has to offer. Tap our knowledge to help you to make the most sense of what works on the internet, and what does not.
Did you know?
TOP SEO STATISTICS OF 2021
Local Organic Search Stats:
Get a free quote
Please fill-up the form below to get a quote for our service.